Thank you so much Ilona (easydiet. blog) to nominate me for this award. It’s my first time I am nominated and I am really excited to answer her questions.
Check out her blog https://easydiet.blog/. She writes really motivating posts and my Detox Queen.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition award for bloggers that inspires positivity and joy.
Rules for Award:
- Thanks the blogger and provide link to their blog.
- Put the award logo.
- Answer the Question.
- Nominate other bloggers.
My answers to her questions are:
1.What do you think about life??
According to me life is like a school where we learn many things. When you join a school you start with basic alphabets, sometimes we fail in exams or any other activities, sometimes we succeed with flying colours. And one day we have to live the school, similarly one day we end our life. But one thing is the most highlighting part that we enjoy the most and the enjoyment becomes more greater when we enjoy breaking the rules. That’s life when you will never leave others to stop you from succeeding.
2. Do you live your life meaningfully?
Yes, I do live my life meaningfully. A meaning of life helps you to be happy, remembering those memories even if it’s a dream.
3. What is your favourite inspiring quote?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate only love can do that.
– Martin Luther King
4. The one thing you wish to change in this world and why?
This is the main thing which I would like to change in this world. It’s about how teens are losing their track. Today most of the teens are going in a wrong way like blowing ciggretes, over use of alcohol etc. We know that these things are not less than any poison but still they are being attracted to such things. This is because teens get attracted to lots of things early and we the elder people are found in use of those poisonous things. So I want to change the people’s mind and make them realize that our use can totally change a person’s life, maybe from healthy to an unhealthy one.
5. If you were reincarnated, who would you want to be and why?
If I would be reincarnated I would like to be a bird , because I want to fly in the sky looking at the beauty of nature.
6. What is your most adventurous thing you have ever done?
The most adventurous thing I have ever done was when I joined along with my friends for a mass bunk. It was an amazing experience and was not less than rescuing ourself out of a dangerous jungle.
7. Technology is good thing or bad thing and why?
Technology is a good thing to develop but it must be used in a proper way that is it should not effect anyone’s health or property.
8. Your favourite book and why?
My favourite book is “Five Point Someone ” by Chetan bhagath because the book is very interesting to read and to make a good mood. He uses simple language to make the reader comfortable and most of his books are funny. In fact I am in love with all his books like “What Young India Wants”, “One Indian Girl” etc.
Questions For The Nominees Are:
1. What is the importance of integrity in your life?
2. If a person is the reason behind your success what would you like to give him or her?
3. What are your thoughts about failure?
4. The one thing you wish to change in this world and why? i’m keeping yours on this one.
5. If you were reincarnated, who would you want to be and why?i’m keeping yours on this one.
6. How do you manage backpit or rumours?
7. Which is the most interesting place you would like to visit?
8. If you would be selected to be a judge of Miss Universe Competition, on what basis you would judge and why?
I have selected these 5. But everyone one are going well with their posts. I thank you again Ilona for nominating me. If you are ready to answer this post I will add you here.