I am nominated for the second time. It is for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Rubeena Faisal. She is an amazing blogger. Thank you so much for nomination, it means a lot to me. Please go check her blog you will enjoy her posts.
The sunshine Blogger Award is a peer recognition award for bloggers that inspires positivity and joy.
Rules for the Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
My answers to her questions :
1) Name any two qualities a blogger should have according to you?
A. According to me a blogger should be honest in reading and giving a feedback on a particular post. Second, a blogger should be punctual in his or her posts and I think I have to work hard in improving the second quality.
2) A social incident that shook your head and heart so far?
A. I don’t think so something happened with me like that. But the fights were people are killed brutally and even children are not forgived, (The incident of Syria) that was incident were I felt really bad seriously.
3) Name any 2 of your favourite book that you recommend others to read?
A. My favourite books are always of Chetan Bhagath. I like all his books and I would like recommend it for others because if you read you will understand why it is so.
4) if you could change your nationality which one will you select and why?
A. First of all I am an Indian. I don’t want to change my nationality. I want to be an Indian because here there is something different from other places including food especially, clothes, cultures etc. I just love it.
5) A place that you’re dieing to visit for a long time?
A. I am dieing to visit lots of places, but at present I want to visit some hilly areas or somewhere in the woods.
6) Your favourite spot?
A. My favourite spot keeps changing. But mostly my favourites come in under a snowy place or a bright sun or some cherry blossoms.
7)watching a movie or reading a book, which one you prefer the most?
A. Watching movie, offcourse.
8) Two of your favourite quote?
A. My all time favourite :
Darkness cannot drive out darkness only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate only love can do that
– Martin Luther King
I have only one quote as my favourite.
9) An adventurous thing to do in your bucketlist?
A. Yes I would like to go out with my friends to do some fun like going for a camping in deep woods. But now it’s impossible.
10) Name any two famous personality whom you would like to inspire?
A. I have no 💡 idea.
11) Your favourite cartoon character?
A. Shinchan is my favourite cartoon character.
My nominees :
1. What is your opinion on blogging?
2. Which is you favourite book and why?
3. Who inspires you the most?
4. What do you mean by happiness?
5. Which is the best movie according to you?
6. Which country you would like to visit and why?
7. Who is your favorite blogger?
8. What will you choose : forgiveness or revenge and why?
9. Which is your favorite cartoon character?
10. What would you like to do in your free time?
11. What is the most funny thing you have ever done?
So have a great time bloggers 😀.